Good Article on Tourney Chances (SIAP)

That article is exactly what i have been saying for a week. 6-4 is very doable. We also need the fans and students to show up big time and help as much as we can, this team absolutely deserves it and so does its coaching staff.

Reactions: 2 people
Rick Barnes has us moving in the right direction. Tennessee basketball is a lot like the Big 10 except not as many white post players. I watched ETSU trash UTC this weekend up at Freedom Hall. Barnes needs to find the 6'8 and 6'9 rammer jammers if he wants to succeed at UT.
:clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
You're right about the students support. Seems like it's been fairly poor to this point! Get to these games UT students!!!!

The chickens haven't hatched yet. Don't count them. Lets hope the coop fills up to the brim though. [Could I be anymore cliche?] Chandler voice.

Great article and thanks for posting. I think that getting to 19 wins is very important and the best attributes we'll have will be #1 - how we've done in the last 10-15 games vs. the first part of our schedule (greatly improving team which tourney committee likes) and #2 - overall strength of schedule and good performance against very good teams (even in losses).

VN Store

Back