4208 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Official Bubble Watch Thread Page 85. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 02-17-2017, 11:45 AM   #1261
terrypedigo

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Are we on the NIT bubble watch maybe we will get in the NIT.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #1262
Thunder Good-Oil

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrypedigo View Post
Are we on the NIT bubble watch maybe we will get in the NIT.
That's not so much of a bubble as it is just be over .500 after the SECT.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 12:43 PM   #1263
MockingVol
Turtle Tears

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Good-Oil View Post
That's not so much of a bubble as it is just be over .500 after the SECT.
Yup, as long as we are over .500 after the SECT, we will be in the NIT.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 01:12 PM   #1264
TrumpedUpVol

Let's hope that 2.5 point underdog Stanford can beat Cal in Palo Alto tonight. I'm close to resigning myself to the fact that Cal is going dancing, but losing tonight and having to play against Oregon, Oregon State and away at Utah and Colorado *could* make them 1-5 in their final six going into the Pac 12 tournament...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 01:21 PM   #1265
BruinVol

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpedUpVol View Post
Let's hope that 2.5 point underdog Stanford can beat Cal in Palo Alto tonight. I'm close to resigning myself to the fact that Cal is going dancing, but losing tonight and having to play against Oregon, Oregon State and away at Utah and Colorado *could* make them 1-5 in their final six going into the Pac 12 tournament...
Cal is in. Not worth keeping up with.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 01:27 PM   #1266
bleedingTNorange

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinVol View Post
Cal is in. Not worth keeping up with.
Gotta finish 2-3, a loss tonight would make things interesting, a win and they will be removed from list.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 01:38 PM   #1267
BruinVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingTNorange View Post
Gotta finish 2-3, a loss tonight would make things interesting, a win and they will be removed from list.
Their conference record is to good. As long as they don't lose to Oregon state they in.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 02:03 PM   #1268
Defaultuser
Satisfaction

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpedUpVol View Post
Zo
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 02:04 PM   #1269
Dallasbowlin

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defaultuser View Post
Zo
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #1270
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Bold prediction time.

We'll make the NCAAT....OR.....we won't.

Shocking I know, but roll with it.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 04:36 PM   #1271
VolnJC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinVol View Post
Their conference record is to good. As long as they don't lose to Oregon state they in.
I watch nearly every Cal game they are great on defense and are lost on offense like most all Cuonzo's teams...They also have 1 good win but I agree they are in and will probably be out first round again...he has too much talent on his teams for them to be this mediocre
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 04:37 PM   #1272
VolnJC

What's the prediction for NIT winning record only or 17 wins?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 05:06 PM   #1273
TrumpedUpVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolnJC View Post
What's the prediction for NIT winning record only or 17 wins?
We'll make the NIT with two more wins (giving us 15 wins that aren't against Chaminade). Three more wins would make UT a probable 2 seed in the NIT, while four more wins makes us either a 1 seed in the NIT or a Last Four In depending on how the SEC tournament shakes out.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 05:35 PM   #1274
rdk4121

Official Bubble Watch Thread Official Bubble Watch Thread
Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but we are listed in the "First Four Out" on ESPN. Pretty realistic shot at getting in. We should be favored in 4 of our last 5 games, the one being at USCe. I think we will take care of business in those 4 games and have a legitimate shot winning at USCe as well. Even if we win 4 we will still be in good position, maybe need to win one SECT game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-17-2017, 05:36 PM   #1275
508mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingTNorange View Post
Last nights matrix update:

Last 6 in:
Michigan
Syracuse
Seton Hall
Arkansas
Illinois State
Marquette

First 6 out:
Wake Forest