Quick Question about tickets??

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Haven't been to many BBall games. Was thinking of going to game Saturday and wondered if you get pretty good tickets at the gate??

Also, do you need parking passes like football games?

Any help appreciated! :salute:

Last edited:
Haven't been to many BBall games. Was thinking of going to game Saturday and wondered if you get pretty good tickets at the gate??

Also, do you need parking passes like football games?

Any help appreciated! :salute:

Park at AG building ride a bus over to the arena for free. Parking free also. Once you get off the bus walk over toward neyland stadium. Once you get over towards g10 parking garage there will be a man in a wheelchair, he usually always has good deals on seats. I've bought from him many times. If that doesn't work, around 1pm stand directly in front of ticket office and wheel and deal. Hope this helps.

You can also park in one of a couple of nearby lots for, I think, $10. Like the big one immediately west of the stadium. The parking garage under Humanities just south if the library might also be a pay lot.

Good idea about the guy in the wheelchair that works outside the NE corner of the TBA at street level. I see him there EVERY game, so he's not likely to have fake tickets.

Thanks guys!! Do you thing there will be tickets at box office, or will it be packed since the KY win??

There are lowers, 200 and 300 level tickets still available thru ticket office. But I expect a big walk-up crowd today.

VN Store

Back