Wow

Wooo! Coach may not wear an orange jacket, but I had mine on. 2 years in a row it brought us good luck

Reactions: 14 people
That's what you get when you try to chant "Go Big Blue" in our house. Now take it like a b!%s$. Great game and GO VOLS!

Check this out... usa today from yesterday says nobody will even threaten kensucky so they dont even watch sec games....

Attachments

• 20170124_232131.jpg
    20170124_232131.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: 17 people
That's what you get when you try to chant "Go Big Blue" in our house. Now take it like a b!%s$. Great game and GO VOLS!

Thanks, i was trying to figure out what they were chanting, but i couldnt make it out on tv

You can be sitting in the middle of a restaurant, with no game on, and everyone will just start chanting that crap...it's hilariously pathetic

Reactions: 3 people
#13 preseason in sec. the effort is tremendous. barnes knows what he's doing, and making basketball fun to watch

Reactions: 20 people
Check this out... usa today from yesterday says nobody will even threaten kensucky so they dont even watch sec games....

I was watching an SEC game on Saturday and announcer said that UK will have to Kansas on Saturday, may get some resistance from UF in their one game but will coast in the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person
Monster win for Barnes...hopefully that gets some more ppl in the seats and off his back

It should, these dudes play hard man. That last ten minutes when Kentucky would come within 3-4, i kept saying well here we go, another close game lose in the end. Guys fought the whole way man, awesome win. Team is set up for success in the future man. Im excited

Reactions: 14 people
espn just couldn't stop showing calipari split screen and all I didn't see them show coach barnes in it one time.

Reactions: 8 people
espn just couldn't stop showing calipari split screen and all I didn't see them show coach barnes in it one time.

TV constantly hyping UK, when they would get close commentators saying stuff like " you can really feel UK taking over, asserting themselves etc" i was like you do see the score right, we are still winning.
Big win

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back