Tennessee "Alternative" Game Notes

VolnJC

Looks like someone at UT is poking a little fun at Trump's press secretary :)

C24ssaNW8AAgQOA.jpg

Tennessee basketball jokes about Sean Spicer facts in game notes | SI.com

Reactions: 16 people
Reactions: 4 people
and Alabama just won it's 17th national championship...:)

GO VOLS...ain't no faking that...:pepper::pepper::yahoo:

Reactions: 1 person
If that was put out by the Athletic Department, somebody is in deep ****. If it was the Theatre Department or Creative Writing in the English Department, they hit a home run.

Reactions: 2 people
Dang I feel ignorant

Anyone want to explain?

Trump's camp explaining away O'Bama's inauguration witnesses as being fewer in number. Called it "Alternate Facts" when they claimed a Trump had more witnesses. It's a political **** storm that the far left has pounced on.

Reactions: 5 people
Tn sports information director did it

They need to hire that new Athletic Director ASAP. I wonder if the far right leaning donors are amused. It is pretty funny though... but bi-partisan zaniness isn't really appropriate for the Athketic Department. MAYBE if today was April Fool's Day.

Trump's camp explaining away O'Bama's inauguration witnesses as being fewer in number. Called it "Alternate Facts" when they claimed a Trump had more witnesses. It's a political **** storm that the far left has pounced on.

He corrected, and stood by total people watching through media, so not big deal like someone from liberal side falsely saying they removed bust of MLK.

Kelly Conway said that Trump's PS had "alternative facts" when he said that Trump's crowd was largest inauguration crowd ever

Conway: Trump White House offered 'alternative facts' on crowd size - CNNPolitics.com

I think that they did say "crowd" at some point, but their message that they bungled was that there were more people watching Trump's in total... in person, on TV, and on the internet. Trump's people botched it... hopefully they've learned something from it. BTW, I'm sure that there are hundreds of posts on it in the Political Forum (Trump's bungled message... not the UTAD's).

He corrected, and stood by total people watching through media, so not big deal like someone from liberal side falsely saying they removed bust of MLK.

Spicer went off for about five minutes this afternoon around 3pm or so. It was pretty funny.

IMO, the far left is burying themselves. They're just driving more in the middle to be sympathetic toward Trump and not helping to promote their agenda.

Now, back to Basketball.

Dang I feel ignorant

Anyone want to explain?

Ok, I'll give it a shot. Houston's twitter numbers blew mine away in 1989, as I recall when twitter came out in 1985, I signed on and ended up with 25 followers. So, Alan did quite well I think.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm a Trump fan. And this is still funny. Anybody mad at the ADept for this needs to go pound sand IMO. We've gotta quit being offended by trivial or politically incorrect crap. We are becoming a nation of snowflakes and safe spaces.

<end soapbox>

Reactions: 11 people
I'm a Trump fan. And this is still funny. Anybody mad at the ADept for this needs to go pound sand IMO. We've gotta quit being offended by trivial or politically incorrect crap. We are becoming a nation of snowflakes and safe spaces.

<end soapbox>

:eek:k::thumbsup::salute:

GO VOLS!

<end soapbox>

I'm not mad about it. I just think that's not the role of a sports information department. Leave the funny takes to the student newspaper or save them for April Fool's Day.

Lol, overreact much? How much you want to bet they aren't in any "deep ****"?

They would be if there was anybody in charge of the AD. Bi-partisan political comedy isn't the area that TN's sports information department should be venturing into.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back