Wins left?

OrangeAllDay

Do you guys see 8 wins left?? I think it's somewhat possible. I honestly don't know how to call our games. Very young and very streaky. I think I'd poop gold bricks if we won 18 games.
Remaining games:

Vs Kentucky
Vs K state
@ Auburn
@ Miss state
Vs Ole Miss
Vs Georgia
@ Kentucky
Vs Missouri
Vs Vanderbilt
@ Uscjr
@Lsu
Vs Alabama

Last edited:
Do you guys see 8 wins left?? I think it's somewhat possible. I honestly don't know how to call our games. Very young and very streaky. I think I'd poop gold bricks if we won 18 games.
Remaining games:

Vs Kentucky
Vs K state
@ Auburn
@ Miss state
Vs Ole Miss
Vs Georgia
@ Kentucky
Vs Missouri
Vs Vanderbilt

@ Uscjr
@Lsu
Vs Alabama

I got 7 plus 1 in the tourney..so 17-15

6 seems like the best realistic scenario. They could win 2 more, but they could also lose 2 more. Predicting this team is akin to predicting the numbers on a powerball drawing.

Reactions: 3 people
Also anybody notice Kyle Alexander tonight? If he and Lew Evans can contribute like they did tonight those 8 wins come a little easier

They beat MSU by 17 last night. Do you think they'll drop that one in a couple of weeks?

SEC road wins are a premium for mediocre teams against other mediocre teams...I don't think MSU is as bad as yesterday's beatdown. I do think though that LSU is bad..terrible on defense..thats why I think we can get the win there.

I'm going with what Coach Barnes said after the game...
"I have no idea what's going to happen the next game"...and I definitely have to echo that...:), but, as, always...

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
"I have no idea what's going to happen the next game"...and I definitely have to echo that...:), but, as, always...

GO VOLS!

If this team can avoid anymore injuries and attrition, they are only going to get better down the stretch. Bone's PG play I think is the key for this team. Dude is lightening fast!

We've shown that we can play pretty well on the road this year. I don't think any of those games, besides at Kentucky and at USCe, are guaranteed loses. We will hopefully even give Kentucky a good game at our place. I think we can get 8 games out of the rest of those.

GO VOLS!

I've been saying that all season. You just can't trust freshmen to do what's expected. Sometimes that's good and sometimes that's bad.

We've shown that we can play pretty well on the road this year. I don't think any of those games, besides at Kentucky and at USCe, are guaranteed loses. We will hopefully even give Kentucky a good game at our place. I think we can get 8 games out of the rest of those.

USCjr didn't impress me at all. I didn't I think we played that well at all either. We even lost Fox to an injury early and had one player sick who didn't play at all. South Carolina was missing one good player, but overall there was a huge difference with talent and skill on the floor. South Carolina has made some good strides, but I don't think they are as good as people think. And I don't see any reason why Tennessee can't get a win there and even give Kentucky a decent game at home. Just depends if UT decides to show up.

Yeah. That's a huge problem for Kentucky year in and year out

Actually....it is...granted they have best talent year in and out but I definitely think without experienced upperclassmen leadership every year causes confusion and it's shone for the most part during tournament runs. Surely we can ALL agree Cal has had the best talent(for the most part) just about every year. Having said that....Would I like for the Vols to have that problem? Sure thing!!!!

VN Store

Back