New Locker Rooms

It's kind of ironic that the renovation of the locker rooms was announced shortly after Holly took the locker room away from the Lady Vols.

Would love to see the façade of TBA improved. Went to Saturdays game. Inside, TBA is a top shelf facility. It's really been elevated since I was a Freshman in 88.

Would love to see the façade of TBA improved. Went to Saturdays game. Inside, TBA is a top shelf facility. It's really been elevated since I was a Freshman in 88.

I have been thinking the same thing for some time... never liked it myself.

Inside that place is like an NBA arena...really nice....but the outside needs a facelift...maybe something like the front of Neyland would be nice to match it.

Reactions: 3 people

Its even worse when they don't include the Tennessee River in the foreground of a picture. I've never been impressed with the look of the outside. Looks like we used Aluminum Siding.
tbsknoxville.jpg

Google Image.............. but its the view I remember when it was built..... in other words, I'm not sure.

Yeah, I usually enter campus from the other directions.

And it might very well be aluminum siding. I'm sure that the long range plan is to brick it up if it's possible.

Yeah, I usually enter campus from the other directions.

And it might very well be aluminum siding. I'm sure that the long range plan is to brick it up if it's possible.

Maybe some nice underpinning and the tires they throw on the roof for stability should be white walls.

VN Store

Back