Howland>Barnes

20 assists to 6 turnovers will get it done just about everytime.

Damn, this team is bipolar!

Reactions: 3 people
another strangely wonderful day of basketball in the SEC...where time literally stops...each week one coach can/will be better than another one....and a team will do something unexpected...that's why I watch...:):)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
I really like this class and when Faulkner gets healthy for next year and the one kid red shirting has same skill level as other freshman. It shows you one thing in BBall recruiting there are the 12 elite players that go to Blue Bloods of game another 20 that have the high level ceiling and then the next 150 that our pretty equal in athletic ability but finding the high Basket Ball IQ players that need experience is the trick. Alot of 4 star kids can run and dunk but have very little basketball skill.

I really like this class and when Faulkner gets healthy for next year and the one kid red shirting has same skill level as other freshman. It shows you one thing in BBall recruiting there are the 12 elite players that go to Blue Bloods of game another 20 that have the high level ceiling and then the next 150 that our pretty equal in athletic ability but finding the high Basket Ball IQ players that need experience is the trick. Alot of 4 star kids can run and dunk but have very little basketball skill.

*Faulknerson

Speaking of Faulknersonski, it looks like his elbow is coming along. He isn't wearing a sling. He still has a cast on his wrist though.

Reactions: 1 person
I really like this class though. I think we are seeing Tennessee's first final 4 team developing. Another year of experience and a big man...look out! GBO!

UT basketball on upswing. Think recruits will notice Barnes ability and character...think will start to see some even higher level players coming in.

UT basketball on upswing. Think recruits will notice Barnes ability and character...think will start to see some even higher level players coming in.

Making the NIT this year is huge. It is very hard to sign elite players when there's little prospect of making the NCAAT field. Getting to the NIT this year would be a big step in the right direction for the program.

I said a couple weeks ago Bone should be in Barnes' doghouse. He is now running around the backyard dropping dimes.

I'm looking forward to a run in the SECT. How sweet would it be to grab that prize.
These kids have shown they can play well on the road.

I got to say I think this last class was either greatly underrated or CRB is tons better than I believed. Actually I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I don't think it's as much as they are bi-polar as it is that they are young. I look forward to watching the next couple of years of Tennessee basketball.

VN Store

Back