Tobias Harris Playing Well for Pistons in 2016

excellent...sometimes things work better in different surroundings...with different players...:):rock::rock:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Actually he was sent to the bench a couple weeks ago. He's been playing better since. The Pistons were struggling. For whatever reason, not starting Tobias has helped the team a bit. I could see him being traded down the road.

I don't follow the NBA except to vaguely hope the Pistons are doing well, in memory of my high school days when I admired the Bad Boys teams (Laimbeer was my favorite player). Glad to hear that a former Vol is helping them out.

Actually he was sent to the bench a couple weeks ago. He's been playing better since. The Pistons were struggling. For whatever reason, not starting Tobias has helped the team a bit. I could see him being traded down the road.

It wasn't Tobias. His rebounding is kinda weak but that move was just to try something different. He's been great.

It wasn't Tobias. His rebounding is kinda weak but that move was just to try something different. He's been great.

That's what I was thinking but I'm a Celtics fan & don't keep up with the Pistons except for Harris & other former Vols as well in the NBA.

I hope he's traded because the Pistons are terrible

Would love to have Tobias in OKC

giphy.gif

I still get miffed that the one season he was here was ruined by the Pearl scandal. That was a really good team that was playing exceptionally well until it hit the fan early in the season. We had taken out Pitt and Villanova by that point and were undefeated. Aggravating.

VN Store

Back