Top 5 things to know for those going to Vols-ETSU & TV

SeniorDrill

The Top 5 “Things to Know” include the following:

1) The game is a sell out and no tickets remain for purchase.

2)Fans are being asked to arrive early to assure they secure parking and are in the arena by tip time at 7:02. Gates will open at 5:30 p.m. to encourage early arrival.

3) $5 parking will be made available in Lots C, I and J surrounding Freedom Hall.

3.)The Will Call window for the game will be located at the main ticket box office on the Southeast Corner of the building.

4.)While the game is a sellout, fans can still watch the game via live video streaming courtesy of ESPN3.com, but the game will also air on television in three different markets including the Tri-Cities (WEMT Fox 39), Knoxville (WVLT My VLT) and Nashville (WUXP My TV).

Last edited:
His obsession in order:

1. DT

2. ETSU

3. Getting off early at Basspro in time to catch the Matlock Marathon on TVland

Quite a joker, aren't you? Here's a nice little highlight from the UNCW game along with a nice post game analysis from our future head coach unless one of the other SEC teams gets him first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Ois1elWSA

Oh, yeah, getting ready to have a slam dunk on my DT support.

PS That 40% discount is a nice perk for this ole timer for a few hours a week in a pt job I love.

Quite a joker, aren't you? Here's a nice little highlight from the UNCW game along with a nice post game analysis from our future head coach unless one of the other SEC teams gets him first.

PS That 40% discount is a nice perk for this ole timer for a few hours a week in a pt job I love.

You get a 40% discount from bass pro? I need to get an application. Lol

Reactions: 1 person

I disagree with you on a lot of things, but I certainly agree with about Forbes

Senior Drill, did you know Adam Howard is back into coaching? He is an assistant at Troy.

Attention whore needed his own thread.

Calm down. Guy is an ETSU grad and lives locally. For those who don't know, ETSU has a proud basketball following.

Keith "Mister" Jennings
Calvin Talford
Greg Dennis

I could go on. They were on the drive for 5 straight Southern Conferenve championships before being derailed.

Reactions: 2 people
Senior Drill, did you know Adam Howard is back into coaching? He is an assistant at Troy.
Yep, he works for the former assistant AD at Southern Miss, the folks responsible for the academic fraud. The NCAA set them up in a witness protection program. It was payback for his immunized testimony instead of his own 7-8 year show cause.

Yep, he works for the former assistant AD at Southern Miss, the folks responsible for the academic fraud. The NCAA set them up in a witness protection program. It was payback for his immunized testimony instead of his own 7-8 year show cause.

Uh huh, sure.

Attachments

• 3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3.jpg
    3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 2 people
Calm down. Guy is an ETSU grad and lives locally. For those who don't know, ETSU has a proud basketball following.

Keith "Mister" Jennings
Calvin Talford
Greg Dennis

I could go on. They were on the drive for 5 straight Southern Conferenve championships before being derailed.
I was there all four years with Mister Jennings and company! Awesome games vs. Marshall and UTC...

I found the MVLT station on Channel 30 on Direct TV and am looking forward to watching the game.

VN Store

Back