Venelles Basket Club (FRA),
born in Haiti, played in France for past 3 years, left-handed player

FIBA

Draft Express

NBA Draft.net

Euro Basketball

Real GM (Stats Too)

You Tube

UT has offered. It appears the school choices for this recruit are down to UT & Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
This kid favors in looks another current NBA player but I can't think of who it is though. I mean looks a lot like him too. I'll figure it out sooner or later unless somebody else does for me. :wink:

Favors him too but no this is an NBA player that plays now. I'm basing it more off the very 1st picture more than the 2nd photo because they look quite different in each photo. Probably a couple of years apart.

Damarre Carroll

2nd photo maybe but not the 1st one I'm talking about.

Is this the You Tube link I posted in the 1st post or not?

I think you posted the highlights from this game.
France lost by 1 point but Pons was something to behold. And was playing with 4 fouls when he made a lot of the highlight plays.

I think you posted the highlights from this game.
France lost by 1 point but Pons was something to behold. And was playing with 4 fouls when he made a lot of the highlight plays.

This kid seems overly skilled for a player from France & he's really cut/ripped too. Seems to have quite a bit of skill. I would thank with good college coaching & hard work this kid could be an NBA player it seems to me. Probably will have to go 4 years in college to get there but he has the skills to turn into an NBA SG.

Reactions: 3 people
This kid seems overly skilled for a player from France & he's really cut/ripped too. Seems to have quite a bit of skill. I would thank with good college coaching & hard work this kid could be an NBA player it seems to me. Probably will have to go 4 years in college to get there but he has the skills to turn into an NBA SG.

Certainly the type of player that would improve interest in a program. He brought the house down several plays in that game.

I'm reading tea leaves here, but Tennessee appears to be currently hosting a 6-6 wing in the 2017 class. We know he's a 6-6 wing, we know he's from a foreign country, we believe him to be in the 2017 class, but the Vols are trying to keep his name under wraps.
Tennessee's digital studio was set up to host a basketball recruit (displaying basketball uniforms and all that, basketball signage displayed), and when I walked by earlier I saw a video of Dave Hart playing on their big digital screen, and the video had French subtitles.
-Ramey

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back