Unofficial TN v Gonzaga, Sunday 12/18 4pm ESPN2 pregame

I hope that the huge Grizzly Adams/Viking/Duck Dynasty dude gets in early foul trouble. He looks like he's about 35 and a member of Hell's Angels. It's going to be kind of comical watching Fulkerson bang into him occasionally.

I hope that the huge Grizzly Adams/Viking/Duck Dynasty dude gets in early foul trouble. He looks like he's about 35 and a member of Hell's Angels. It's going to be kind of comical watching Fulkerson bang into him occasionally.

Who are you talking about?

I wouldn't call him a duck dynasty dude, my uncle is a duck dynasty dude.lol

I just want to see Fulk or KA send one of Jonathan Williams shots to 5th row. Something about that dude I've never liked.

Gonzaga's loaded though, I'm not looking forward to this one.

I just want to see Fulk or KA send one of Jonathan Williams shots to 5th row. Something about that dude I've never liked.

Gonzaga's loaded though, I'm not looking forward to this one.

If we can rebound, we can play with them.

Last edited:
Anyone know what side our bench is on? Im getting tix and am between section 112 or 119. Thanks

Got the answer if anyone else is wondering, Right side looking at court from behind. So section 119

Last edited:
4 of Gonzaga's first 8:

6'9"
6'10"
7'0"
7'1"

Hubbs 6'5"
Williams 6'5"
Evans 6'7"
Alexander 6'10"

Last edited:
Holy moly... they got 5 on their roster listed at 6'10" or taller. Looks like one is redshirting.
You gotta wonder why we have only one big guy. Nobody else on the roster over 6'7". The #1 mid major, Gonzaga, has 5. Even Forbes has a 6'8", 6'9", and 7' at ETSU.

I'd be tickled to death with a couple 3 star bigs (6' 10" or taller) these days. They don't have to be 5 star players to impact games.

You gotta wonder why we have only one big guy. Nobody else on the roster over 6'7". The #1 mid major, Gonzaga, has 5. Even Forbes has a 6'8", 6'9", and 7' at ETSU.
Barnes described his dream team once.
Every one made light of it.
Depending on how he develops at Blair, you do have some actual height coming in next season though.

Reports are only 6,000 tickets sold/given away. Not good in a 18,000 seat arena.

Barnes said a few minutes ago that Fulkerson is out 6 weeks minimum. However, Bone is expected to get on the practice floor on Mon and working toward his return.

We can win this game. And if it happens, the whole outlook on the season changes.

I hope that TN can outplay the Zags on the perimeter. Gonzaga has a huge size advantage in the paint. Hopefully TN can push the tempo and outplay their guards... realistically I'm hoping to avoid a major beat down. Barnes has never beaten Gonzaga or Few. Tennessee with Chris Lofton won 9 years ago.

Yankee, the Game Notes are now posted at utsports.com.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...o_pdf/2016-17/release/release_20161217aaa.pdf

Appy is right if we win this game it could turn this whole season around. If Robert Hubbs plays like he did in the 1st half against UNC, and leads UT to victory, and continues to carry this team on his back for the rest of the year, he may end up getting drafted.

But, realistically, the Zags are, probably too big and good, for that to happen. Doesn't matter, Coach Barnes still gets the most out of his players, in game. Hopefully, his recruiting will catch up with his coaching

We also have to remember does gonzaga take height measurements with the Barnes ruler? I think the height may be a little closer than what we think. Not saying they aren't, but it's closer than what most think.

We also have to remember does gonzaga take height measurements with the Barnes ruler? I think the height may be a little closer than what we think. Not saying they aren't, but it's closer than what most think.
Not much difference in 6-10 300 pounds and 7 foot 300 pounds.
Karnowski is a man. And they keep throwing different 7 footers at you the whole game
This is a better team and a better coach than UNC.
Just hoping for some jet lag.

Reactions: 1 person
Not much difference in 6-10 300 pounds and 7 foot 300 pounds.
Karnowski is a man. And they keep throwing different 7 footers at you the whole game
This is a better team and a better coach than UNC.
Just hoping for some jet lag.

True. Hubbs bout to have a GAME though. Just watch

VN Store

Back