Unofficial TN v TN Tech, Tues 12/13 7pm SECNW pregame

Chill out on the game threads especially when we haven't even played UNC yet :p

Last edited:
Chill out on the game threads especially when we haven't even played UNC yet :p

I've put one up every game so far since the in-game goes up so close to the start of the games. There are 4 games in the next 8 days. I guess I'll stop all together since it's ruffling your feathers.

I've put one up every game so far since the in-game goes up so close to the start of the games. There are 4 games in the next 8 days. I guess I'll stop all together since it's ruffling your feathers.
Nah. Don't let me impact your threads. Just, we hadn't even played UNC yet, so how could we discuss TN Tech if we still had a huge game to talk about first. Do you see my logic?

Nah. Don't let me impact your threads. Just, we hadn't even played UNC yet, so how could we discuss TN Tech if we still had a huge game to talk about first. Do you see my logic?

You don't have to. The thread will wait for you. I put threads up to discuss specifics of any of the games coming over the following 8 days... that was my logic.

Reactions: 1 person
Been impressed with the UT non conference shcceudle. UT Chattanooga (Tournament Last year), Wisconsin, Oregon, UNC (all ranked), Tennessee Tech (Tournament team last year), Gonzaga ranked as well.

Would be our best win if we win on Tuesday.

TT's coach, Steve Payne, was the coach at Knoxville Central High School in 1990-91.

They're 4-7 with losses at GA Tech (55-70) and at Lipscomb (85-104). They beat Hiwassee and Alabama A&M.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back