Games of interest to UT BB fans

Thunder Good-Oil

There are at least 3 games tonight on TV that should be interesting:

7pm
FS1: Seton Hall versus California (Cuonzo)

ESPNU: GA Tech (past opponent) at VCU (Coach Will Wade)

9pm
ESPN2: Davidson at UNC (TN's Sunday opponent)

Valpo is also at Kentucky... but nobody cares

11pm
ESPN2: Washington at Gonzaga (future opponent)

Last edited:
I've seen enough of the Zags to k ow I'm as worried about that game getting ugly as I am against UNC. Got the dvr set for Cal vs Seton Hall.

I've seen enough of the Zags to k ow I'm as worried about that game getting ugly as I am against UNC. Got the dvr set for Cal vs Seton Hall.

I'm more worried about Gonzaga too. No potential revenge matchup is scheduled like UNC visiting the TBA next year, and Roy and Barnes are buds... so UNC could take their foot off if the gas.

I'm more worried about Gonzaga too. No potential revenge matchup is scheduled like UNC visiting the TBA next year, and Roy and Barnes are buds... so UNC could take their foot off if the gas.

Gonzaga's scary this yr man. More talent than I ever remember them having. And buying into a system that's won for yrs.

Also aree about the UNC game, for the reasons you mentioned. And now we come in shooting well from deep. I feel a game of runs coming. Catching them on an off day would help a ton.

I can't stand being a moral victory guy, but keeping both those games close would be a win. Imo

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know if anyone is watching GT, but they are getting screwed by the refs.

Glad to know it doesn't only happen to UT.

So blackburns big hire lost to the guy run out of a Tiger High. And he's gonna find our next football savior?

Will Wade went to **** once Blackburn wasn't his AD anymore. :pepper:

Last edited:
Davidson stayed close, but UNC is stretching their lead. TN probably doesn't need UNC to lose this one and be in a bad mood come Sunday at 5:00.

Davidson is within 10 with a couple of minutes left. Hopefully it causes UNC to lose confidence rather than get them focused and into butt whooping form.

Thursday 12/8:

Fordham at St. John's (Tariq Owens)
6:30 FS1

Looks like he still hasn't put on much weight. St John's and ESPN have him listed at 6'11 200lbs. He's averaging 4 ppg, 4 rpg, and 2 blkpg. He is averaging 5 blocks per game in the last 2 games.

VN Store

Back