Grant Williams
Kyle Alexander

First subs:
Derrick Mostella
John Fulkerson
Lamonte Turner

Agree/Disagree?

Admiral?

ETSU is on ESPN3. Absolutely ridiculous.
ETSU is 5-1 and ranked at #9 in the College Insider Mid Major poll just behind Chattanooga at #8. Their only loss is to #5 UNC Wilmington which took Duke to the wire in last year's NCAA tournament before losing 93-85. Not so ridiculous after all.

ETSU is 5-1 and ranked at #9 in the College Insider Mid Major poll just behind Chattanooga at #8. Their only loss is to #5 UNC Wilmington which took Duke to the wire in last year's NCAA tournament before losing 93-85. Not so ridiculous after all.

The ESPN3 comment went way over your head.

Reactions: 2 people
Multiple defenses, don't shoot a lot of 3s,but have 2 guys that can hit them if left open. Lammers, the center averages a double double and 5 blocks a game.
Should be a challenge.

Vols have a good shot at winning tomorrow? I know GT lost to Ohio U earlier this year.

Georgia Tech is pretty young and returns the least minutes in the nation from last year..yes,even more than the VOLS! They do have some post players that are very good defensively around the basket. I think we are more than capable of winning but we'll need to be aggressive in the paint and get to the line.

VN Store

Back