Admiral Schofield

Roustabout

I heard Wilkerson say he was suspended indefinitely. Surprised no one else started a thread.

And yes i started a thread with only the players name.

I saw curfew violation thrown out as a possibility earlier. Not heard anything certain.

Barnes said he will lift the suspension when he's ready. Schofield was suspended for "failing to live up to our expectations."

I like the poster on 247 that asked if we could suspend Barnes for failing to live up to our expectations...

Reactions: 6 people
Barnes said he will lift the suspension when he's ready. Schofield was suspended for "failing to live up to our expectations."

I like the poster on 247 that asked if we could suspend Barnes for failing to live up to our expectations...

LoL. He's actually meeting mine

Reactions: 2 people
I heard because he missed his curfew last night and Barnes' took it as a blow to the team. From what the 247 people are saying.

But seriously, it's Maui. Give him a warning and make him run maybe 20-30 suicides. Unless this isn't the first time this has happened.

Reactions: 1 person
I say kick him off the team to make room for all the 5 stars Barnes will sign next year. Blue font!

It's not a curfew violation or anything. It's multi-game, at this point it's not just doghouse or curfew.

I wish Dallas was our coach. We'd be so much better.

It's not a curfew violation or anything. It's multi-game, at this point it's not just doghouse or curfew.

I wish Dallas was our coach. We'd be so much better.

We sure as hell wouldn't have our first half leading scorer on the bench to start the second half, that's for sure.

VN Store

Back