Vols Basketball to be defensive...

I know we have a lot of nay sayers, but I am optimistic that CRB will get everything he can out of our team. That said, I know the talent level across the board is in question and playing strong defensively may be our only hope for a good season. I am hopeful that a strong defense translates into 15-20 transition points a game.

Reactions: 1 person
I know we have a lot of nay sayers, but I am optimistic that CRB will get everything he can out of our team. That said, I know the talent level across the board is in question and playing strong defensively may be our only hope for a good season. I am hopeful that a strong defense translates into 15-20 transition points a game.

same as it ever was...the new AD may not keep Coach Barnes around very long...UT needs a coach who can recruit and showcase the program (be seen and heard)...Coach Barnes not doing either, it seems...should be interesting, and, as always...

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people
Rebound, rebound, rebound. Outrebounding the opposition is crucial. They'll be competitive if they can do that. But I don't recall Barnes Longhorn teams being that defensive minded. Could be wrong.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back