Article: Why Rick Barnes has faith in young Vols basketball team

That's all he has is faith. Also I couldn't get the video to play at this time but it looked like the one I saw the other day where they missed almost every shot. Raw footage not edited like the other one's we see.

You really don't like him. Haha

That's all he has is faith. Also I couldn't get the video to play at this time but it looked like the one I saw the other day where they missed almost every shot. Raw footage not edited like the other one's we see.
That's actually one of Rick Barnes' drills believe it or not.

Probably a rebounding drill/follow your own shot type drill.

They were normal shooting drills, driving, dishing to guy player outside for open 3 or pull up. Nobody was rebounding except team manager. If you watch same practice video's from that day from Tennessee and Rocky Top Insider, you would think they hit almost every shot. They were edited to look good. Just the great shooting team narrative out there is funny then you see raw footage. I guess we shall see when the season starts up.

They were normal shooting drills, driving, dishing to guy player outside for open 3 or pull up. Nobody was rebounding except team manager. If you watch same practice video's from that day from Tennessee and Rocky Top Insider, you would think they hit almost every shot. They were edited to look good. Just the great shooting team narrative out there is funny then you see raw footage. I guess we shall see when the season starts up.

Nothing new. Highlights are always made shots.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back