Vol Hoops: 5 Quick Things

I think williams at 225 is going to be a much more effective rebounder. That extra 20 pounds he was carrying really showed last season.

Uh. I may be starting to get optimistic.

Going to say it before it happens. Bone is going to be special.

I'm going to say Lamonte Turner is going to be more special than Bone. I even think Grant Williams has a chance to be more special than Bone too. Bone should end up pretty good though.

Last edited:
Got to love this pic gallery. hope it works.

http://www.utsports.com/view.gal?id=197686

Thanks for those photos buddy. :good!:

12147295.jpeg

Who is this taking that jumper? Looks like the form of Hubbs but the jersey # looks like it's #5. That would be Schofield but that doesn't look like him. Who is it? Is it actually Hubbs or not?

Last edited:

12147295.jpeg

Who is this taking that jumper? Looks like the form of Hubbs but the jersey # looks like it's #5. That would be Schofield but that doesn't look like him. Who is it? Is it actually Hubbs or not?

Looks like Mostella.

Looks like Mostella.

There's a #5 in his jersey number though. Mostella is also skinnier than that. Mostella is #15 though. You can't see enough of the front of his jersey to tell who it is. It just looks to skinny to be Mostella. He did put on a little weight though but it still doesn't look like him that much.

It has to be him or Hubbs but Hubbs is #3. Could it be Shembari Phillips? He's #25. He actually has a pretty jumper like that but it still looks more like Hubbs but Hubbs has to be ruled out because the jersey has a #5 on it.

I think now it's Phillips after seeing the form of his beautiful jumper. Anybody else want to guess? Thanks!

12147295.jpeg

Hubbs is #3, behind him on the right. That looks like #15 Mostella shooting.

VN Store

Back