Jordan McRae Leads Cavs In Scoring

VolnJC

He was trending on Twitter earlier.

Strong first outing for #Cavs, drop ORL, 117-102; @JordyMac52, game-high 20pts, 8-13FG, 7reb, 5asst; Kay Felder, 14pts, 7-11FG, 4reb, 2stl.

Reactions: 4 people
Watched the first half.
Played very well both ends of the floor.
Quite popular with team members and media..

Glad he got out of the disaster of a franchise in Philadelphia. The Cavs is a better fit.

Glad he got out of the disaster of a franchise in Philadelphia. The Cavs is a better fit.

Talked about him quite a bit during the game and at the half.
Grooming him to play some point this season.

Cleveland offsetting Durant to Golden State. I do mean that as a compliment to Jordan before it gets twisted.

Cleveland offsetting Durant to Golden State. I do mean that as a compliment to Jordan before it gets twisted.

It doesn't take much to offset KD in the playoffs he folds like cheap chair every year.

I hope the Cavs don't sign J.R. Smith myself. That would give J-Mac way more playing time. Otherwise, he's mostly going to be in games that are blowouts just like last season.

I hope the Cavs don't sign J.R. Smith myself. That would give J-Mac way more playing time. Otherwise, he's mostly going to be in games that are blowouts just like last season.
Jordy will get more PT this year. He's proved too much not to.

Talked last night like they were preparing him to play some point this season.

That would be ok. Felder would still be fighting Jordy for playing time there though. Is James Jones still under contract? If the Cavs somehow can't sign J.R. Smith & James Jones is gone then Jordy would see more playing time at both SG & SF this way.

I don't care much for the PG thing because he would fall behind Irving & Felder both. Basically 3rd string. That's unless they split the time between him & Kay Felder at PG off the bench.

Well, J-Mac didn't get traded before the season started at least. I think he will stick with the Cavs now at least until the trade deadline & maybe even stay the whole year.

I just want him to get some playing time in which he's not on the Cavs team unless the game is a blowout or someone gets injured in which I wouldn't hope for at all.

VN Store

Back