'19 SC SF Josiah James

4_4741478.jpg

Josiah James

3* player, 6'6" 195lbs., SF, high school sophomore,
Porter-Gaud High School, Charleston, SC,
Class of 2019

Future 150 is the only recruiting site that I could find any rankings on this recruit. They have him ranked #225th overall for the 2019 class.

247 Sports

Scout

Max Preps

Future 150

Phenom Hoop Report

UT has offered along with South Carolina, College of Charleston, Charleston Southern, & Georgia Tech to date.

Thread has him as Small forward while Rivals has him as a point guard at 6 ft 6 inches

Still trying to get Josiah James on the phone for a post-visit interview, no luck there and will let everyone know if that changes.

In talking with some different people I think that Tennessee feels really good about things after the visit but not to the point where they necessarily feel like the team to beat. Was told that 'it couldn't have gone any better' from one source. But the Vols still have to get through official visits to Clemson and Duke.

Based on several conversations with different people, my opinion is that Tennessee may have the best relationship with James and his family but that doesn't necessarily cancel out everything that Duke in particular brings to the table.

James does have a connection with Grant Williams--the two are really similar type individuals--and Williams hosted him on his visit this weekend.
Rob Lewis

Not getting my hopes up. Didn't the staff have a connection and great relationship with Mann and his family too? ,

Eff it, my hopes are up and it's time for the blind squirrel to find a nut. Barnes and UT, in a shocker, pull James from the blue bloods, Mich. St and Duke and the home state school, Clemson

Edit: oh yeah, imo

VN Store

Back