'19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman  
1337 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on '19 TN PF James Wiseman Page 5. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 02-06-2017, 11:19 AM   #61
iKrager

'19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman
'19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtorange View Post
I repeat if you have seen him you will realize that he can't put on that much good weight in that period of time. He makes Durrant look like Charles Atlas.
In 2 and a half years during the prime of puberty? I would bet he at least puts on 10-15 lbs in that time frame.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-06-2017, 11:34 AM   #62
Thunder Good-Oil

'19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman
'19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman
Man, Skinny Lang Wiseman's Kid's recruiting thread sure went off the tracks.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-06-2017, 12:13 PM   #63
volinSmyrna
VFL!!!

'19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman '19 TN PF James Wiseman
I think it is key to remember he is just a Soph in high school. He will get bigger and stronger over the next 2 years. Plus, Ensworth has one of the best strength programs at the high school level I have seen. Each student (not just athletes), have their own individual plans. It's not like he is in some broken down weight room like some of these schools have around here. He has access to state of the art (for high school) facilities and training right at his fingertips.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-06-2017, 01:30 PM   #64
wtorange

Quote:
Originally Posted by volinSmyrna View Post
I think it is key to remember he is just a Soph in high school. He will get bigger and stronger over the next 2 years. Plus, Ensworth has one of the best strength programs at the high school level I have seen. Each student (not just athletes), have their own individual plans. It's not like he is in some broken down weight room like some of these schools have around here. He has access to state of the art (for high school) facilities and training right at his fingertips.
He will but he will still have a long way to go. Moving to the facilities at Ensworth they are better than some small colleges. The school philosophy is based on the ancient Greek philosophy of developing both body and mind. Any parent with the money should look into sending their child there. The school makes us public school folks just sit and cry.
Reply With Quote TOP