Vols schedule released.

I have 12-19 regular season (minus the tourneys.) and 5-13 in the sec.

Based on what I know now, I'm afraid of a 11-20 record. That prediction may change after I see us play a few games, but there is just so much unknown with this team that it is hard to give them the advantage in the games I believe may be 50-50 games.

Based on what I know now, I'm afraid of a 11-20 record. That prediction may change after I see us play a few games, but there is just so much unknown with this team that it is hard to give them the advantage in the games I believe may be 50-50 games.
I wanted to go that way, but I couldn't pick us losing to ky twice.

If Hubbs and Mostella step up their games and Lew and Alexander can play well in the paint, the NIT is possible. Question is, how good is the rest of the SEC? The league hasn't been outstanding for a whole now, so 9-9 or better can happen.

Sounds about right to me. They're probably a little more talented than the last 2 years, but all those young guys. Hard to see them winning more than a dozen or so.

Last edited:
I just realized our inside game will be Lew Alexander. Didn't he play for UCLA and get drafted by the Bucks?

On a side note, really excited for the season after this one. Good potential, and Carolina comes to town. I'll be there for that game.

13 or 14 wins.......and get used to it

I think Barnes can get us to relevance again, but it will take a couple years. By the time we are there, he'll be ready to retire, which is my main gripe with the hire.

I think Barnes can get us to relevance again, but it will take a couple years. By the time we are there, he'll be ready to retire, which is my main gripe with the hire.

I hope you're right, but I think he'll peak with a NIT appearance. He's just has not recruited the way I thought he would . Some good players, but I was expecting better

I hope you're right, but I think he'll peak with a NIT appearance. He's just has not recruited the way I thought he would . Some good players, but I was expecting better

Me too. He's gotta prove he can get the players, not just offer them.

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty good draw, Kentucky, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss and Mississippi State 2 times each...only UK is predicted to be top 4 in the league by Jon Rothstein.

Barnes was just a "safe" but ultimately bad hire. Needed a up and coming exciting coach to bring some life back into this program. Jmo

I'm guessing we only win between 12-14 games. There will be a lot of close games and it will be fun to watch as our talent develops.

VN Store

Back