Kwe Parker top 20 dunks

The others may be a little more advanced now, but he will end up the best out of the new players.

There aren't as many true point guards these days. Point guard by committee isn't at all unusual so having some combination of Parker, Bone, and Turner on the floor simultaneously is likely to be a frequent occurrence.

That we my point, not long ago you were saying he would be starting and playing the most minutes of any frosh, now you seemingly are taking a step back in those predictions.

Not really taking back on them, he could start at any time. It's all up to him.

Too much talent for Parker to sit. Turner will have more minutes starting out. I don't know about the others. By SEC play he will be getting more minutes than anyone else besides Turner and maybe Grant Williams. He will be the best of the bunch by next year.

Mostella had even more raw talent plus a year of pre school on Parker, yet look how much he played as a freshman. I'm not talking next year or 2 years from now, but I would bet a large amount of money that for the year Parker does not rank top 2 in starts or minutes played among the freshman.

Mostella had even more raw talent plus a year of pre school on Parker, yet look how much he played as a freshman. I'm not talking next year or 2 years from now, but I would bet a large amount of money that for the year Parker does not rank top 2 in starts or minutes played among the freshman.
Mostella had no where near the defensive prowess that Parker has.

Reactions: 1 person
Mostella had no where near the defensive prowess that Parker has.

And Parker has nowhere near the perimeter shot most elks had, so it evens out IMO. Again, I would bet just about anything that Parker doesn't finish top 2 in starts or minutes among the frosh.

VN Store

Back