Scotty Hopson signs with Croatian team

Fingers

Signed with Croatian team KKCedevita, per UT.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2-_9mmTV8I[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly one of my favorite players. He had his shortcomings, but he was electrifying when he was on. Sometimes it's easy to forget he averaged 17 PPG in his last season. Hope he kills it and gets back to the States soon.

Honestly one of my favorite players. He had his shortcomings, but he was electrifying when he was on. Sometimes it's easy to forget he averaged 17 PPG in his last season. Hope he kills it and gets back to the States soon.

I don't think Hopson will ever be back over here playing again. He's a decent player & to me is better than some of these sorry bench players we currently have in the NBA but I just don't think he will ever make it back.

Not even to the D-League. He's making more money over there anyhow than he can get playing here in the states as a rookie setting the NBA bench.

I don't think Hopson will ever be back over here playing again. He's a decent player & to me is better than some of these sorry bench players we currently have in the NBA but I just don't think he will ever make it back.

Not even to the D-League. He's making more money over there anyhow than he can get playing here in the states as a rookie setting the NBA bench.

Ok, Captain Misery.

Just being honest & sharing my own personal opinion like everybody else on here. If that makes you miserable about Hopson I'm sorry bud. :p

He's definitely talented enough, but it seems he scared a lot of people off during the interview process. He could have grown up from then, but I question his drive to be a role player. He might not do so good sitting on the bench.

Reactions: 1 person

Agree with this post. He was phenomenal at times. Specifically, I remember him lighting up Pitt in the preseason NIT and Vandy at home in his final season here. Had a nasty dunk on South Carolina that year too IIRC.

Agree with this post. He was phenomenal at times. Specifically, I remember him lighting up Pitt in the preseason NIT and Vandy at home in his final season here. Had a nasty dunk on South Carolina that year too IIRC.
Didn't Jordan McRae also have a super sick dunk against South Carolina?

VN Store

Back