Isaiah Stokes just shattered a backboard

pdogg

On Jeff Goodman's Twitter. Somebody help me and post it here. It's the backboard after he destroyed it.

Reactions: 1 person
He's not a lock, especially with the coaching upgrade in Memphis.

You do know he plays football, right? That is what we are recruiting him for.

Edit: Sorry, I continue to see him in the football rankings as an OL prospect. I didn't know he had given up football.

Last edited:
If you weigh enough and hang onto the rim, you can shatter a backboard. What's that got to do with playing basketball?

Reactions: 2 people
If he wants to, I say let him play both.

Someone is gonna tell him no? Not me!

Don't think he wants to. Mentioned football close call injuries in one of his interviews.
Since the movie Concussion turned on the light about football, this might become more common.

Looking like this one needs to be our highest priority and center piece of a small class.

Desperately need him!

That must have been a very weak backboard & rim. Stokes is not that big now like his brother Jarnell is so for him to pull that off the backboard & rim must have been pretty weak.

You don't necessarily have to be big to do it, just strong as an ox. I'd say Westbrook could break a backboard if he tried.

It's pretty stupid that he said that he was going to try to break the backboard on purpose. IMO he needs to pay for it.

VN Store

Back