Turner emerging as Tennessee basketball leader

Should have went to rocky top...best way to see him and the others out there Jus get out thre and play with no holds. It's like puck up but better.

Should have went to rocky top...best way to see him and the others out there Jus get out thre and play with no holds. It's like puck up but better.

I've never played puck up. Sounds intriguing...but only if it's coed. :)

I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming basketball season.

Reactions: 1 person
I've never played puck up. Sounds intriguing...but only if it's coed. :)

I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming basketball season.

You can't really be looking forward to the Vol basketball season. Have you not heard CRB is over the hill and cannot recruit anymore. We are doomed!!! lol

You can't really be looking forward to the Vol basketball season. Have you not heard CRB is over the hill and cannot recruit anymore. We are doomed!!! lol

You're right. I forgot.

BRING BACK DONNIE!! :loco:

Starting to think 2 things about this kid.

1) the fate of our success the in the next 3-4 years rest upon his shoulders.

2) he is up to that huge responsibly.

Starting to think 2 things about this kid.

1) the fate of our success the in the next 3-4 years rest upon his shoulders.

2) he is up to that huge responsibly.

You think the entirety of our success for the next 3-4 years is reliant upon one player who hasn't even played a single minute? Take that back, otherwise you look delusional.

I can't wait to BUMP this post if you start blaming everything on Barnes again as usual. From your POV, if we're playing bad it's on Lamonte now, huh?

You think the entirety of our success for the next 3-4 years is reliant upon one player who hasn't even played a single minute? Take that back, otherwise you look delusional.

I can't wait to BUMP this post if you start blaming everything on Barnes again as usual. From your POV, if we're playing bad it's on Lamonte now, huh?

Someone of this group has to be a star for this team to be successful sooner than even the most optimist think. Turner is the only one I see that can do that and yea it's just a hunch based off nothing seen with my own eyes

It would be nice if Hubbs was the basketball "leader", but I guess it's just not in him

It would be nice if Hubbs was the basketball "leader", but I guess it's just not in him

Hubbs very well may put up more numbers than the "star" I am hoping and thinking turner might but turner appears to me to potentially have "it"

He seems to be a leader that will add a lot of in the energy department

Reactions: 1 person
He seems to be a leader that will add a lot of in the energy department

This will be more important than the potential numbers he brings to the table. With so many new players it will be vital for someone to set the example, to instill a winning attitude.

VN Store

Back