Congrats to Jordan McRae on his first NBA Championship ring

iKrager

Since being signed as the 15th man on the Cleveland Cavs roster, it's great to see Jordan achieve an NBA Championship. (Even if he played once or twice in the entire playoffs lol).

Reactions: 3 people
I bet he gets a nice championship bonus after probably only making the league minimum for a fraction of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Good for him. Hopefully he can get some more pt next year whether it be with the cavs or another NBA team.

Congrats McRae! I was pulling for the
Cavs.

So is he the only Vol with an NBA Championship ring?

Congrats McRae! I was pulling for the
Cavs.

So is he the only Vol with an NBA Championship ring?

McRae becomes just the second Vol ever to earn an NBA Championship ring, joining former All-American forward Reggie Johnson (Philadelphia 76ers, 1983). Former Tennessee All-American forward/center Austin “Red” Robbins was a member of the Utah Stars ABA Championship team in 1971.

Reactions: 3 people
ClXnuJzUgAAWawm.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Happy for Jordan getting his championship ring, though I didn't watch one second of the NBA this season. :good!:

As soon as the game was over last night and Cleveland went in to party mode, I could have sworn that I saw Hopson on the back of a warm up or jersey. Did anyone else see that? And before anyone asks, it was before fans got on to the court.

Its awesome to see McRae get him a ring so early in his career. Hopefully its not his last. Congrats Jordan on a hell of a season.

Wtf Jordy you just won a ship and you're on the same team as JR Smith... Kyrie is cool 364 days out of the year, but winning the ship and NOT seeking out JR is a major red flag.

LeBron is born to play ball, study him on the court, Jordy...

But you just won the finals and you got the best partier in the history of the league in your locker room... C'MON, MANNNNN !

Wtf Jordy you just won a ship and you're on the same team as JR Smith... Kyrie is cool 364 days out of the year, but winning the ship and NOT seeking out JR is a major red flag.

LeBron is born to play ball, study him on the court, Jordy...

But you just won the finals and you got the best partier in the history of the league in your locker room... C'MON, MANNNNN !

He wants to take J.R. Smith's place on the team. Remember, J.R. Smith opted out of his player option for 2017 with the Cavs. That means maybe Jordan can get some time on the court now. :birgits_giggle: That's why he ditched him in the photos!

Damn the league for making LeBron do this:

In the three potential elimination games, Lebron averaged 36.3 points, 11.7 rebounds, 9.7 assists, 3.0 steals, and 3.0 blocks.

Those are just unbelievable stats. The only other player in the history of the NBA that could provide those stats is Michael Jordan. There's not another player period.

Reactions: 1 person
Those are just unbelievable stats. The only other player in the history of the NBA that could provide those stats is Michael Jordan. There's not another player period.

Yeah those stats are ridiculous. But, Magic could have. He never HAD to put up those number of pts, but as for the rest no question he could. Imo

No knock on LBJ either, just sayin.

Yeah those stats are ridiculous. But, Magic could have. He never HAD to put up those number of pts, but as for the rest no question he could. Imo

No knock on LBJ either, just sayin.

Magic would never get 3 blocks a game

He's done it once, cool. He's not doing that for three straight games. The guy averaged 0.4 blocks haha

Curious where you found that hes done it once, cause i pulled that right out the ars. Look the post I originally quote said "the only person in history that could provided those stats was MJ." I just tried to continue his point that those stats were "ridiculous"(that's good btw) and to make conversation.

The dude had 374 blocks in his career. I'm sticking with back in the day he could've put up those numbers in a game, even a good 3 game stretch.

Last edited:
Curious where you found that hes done it once, cause i pulled that right out the ars. Look the post I originally quote said "the only person in history that could provided those stats was MJ." I just tried to continue his point that those stats were "ridiculous"(that's good btw) and to make conversation.

The dude had 374 blocks in his career. I'm sticking with back in the day he could've put up those numbers in a game, even a good 3 game stretch.

To me it would be debatable as to whether Magic could have put up those type of stats for a 3 game stretch at any point in his career. You said he did it in one game.

I need to take a look at Magic's stats to see what he may have done. Even if he did do this say 3 games in a row was it in the NBA finals or at least the playoffs? Thanks!

To me it would be debatable as to whether Magic could have put up those type of stats for a 3 game stretch at any point in his career. You said he did it in one game.

I need to take a look at Magic's stats to see what he may have done. Even if he did do this say 3 games in a row was it in the NBA finals or at least the playoffs? Thanks!

If he did, I'm sure it wasn't. LBJs stats were insane. I just threw out another great that I thought may have been able to do it.

VN Store

Back