richardson class act vfl

v0ltan

Just got back from vacation at universal studios in Orlando. I wear my volt hat on vacation a lot. I was at universal studios when someone hollers go vols at me. I turn around and there is a small group of people with a few wearing vol clothes and one of them says I played ball there. To my surprise it is josh Richardson. He and his group get in line behind us and josh comes up to talk to us. Very nice guy. We were able to get him to pose for a photo with my son and I.

Reactions: 11 people
One time I was at a night club and the bball team was there. I pointed out a hot girl to McRae and he started wanting to fight me. I didn't understand what the issue was since I didn't do anything. So I asked him what the issue was and he kept getting more mad. I asked Josh why Jordan was fighting mad. Josh was so nice and said "Man that n**** sensitive." We both busted out laughing and nothing else came of it.

Reactions: 1 person
Josh is VFL. He will be even better next season for the Heat. He didn't come on til late in the season & he deservedly so was given minutes to prove himself. He did that & more.

A defensive stopper & solid 3pt shooting & contributor on offense for the Heat to boot. I expect his role to be even more involved next season. Gerald Green will be bench material now since Josh passed him on the depth chart. That's if Green has a contract past this season.

Josh will average scoring in double figures next season(10-12 pts/game) with 3-5 rbds/game, 2-4 assists/game, & 2+ steals/game. I will also guess he will get 32-34 minutes/game.

Probably not start though unless it's spot starting for possible injured players like Wade, Dragic, & Winslow. He will just see plenty of playing time off the bench just like he did late in this season. Go Josh!

J rich definitely one of the coolest guys I ever had the pleasure of being around in the program.

Glad you met him

He's my favorite bball player from the past 5 years or so. Really hope he continues to improve

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back