TN playing Kansas State in the Big 12 Challenge

Too bad the Big 12 only has 10 teams.
Four SEC teams are being deprived.

Of a victory.

Last edited:
I didn't catch the title mistake but did the opponent mistake. We just played them...twice.
Tennessee Texas would have been great! Guess that made too much sense & the SEC office isn't known for that

I was hoping to see UT play Texas instead.
There'd be a lot more intrigue with Rick going up against his old team so soon after his transition.

I'm fine with TN v TX not happening this year. It would be more interesting in a year or two when Barnes has his recruits at TN and his Texas recruits having rotated off of that roster.

I'm fine with TN v TX not happening this year. It would be more interesting in a year or two when Barnes has his recruits at TN and his Texas recruits having rotated off of that roster.
TX will probably be a Top 10 team within another two years. We likely will be a middle of the pack SEC team. Would people really want to see TN & CRB get destroyed by his old team?

Reactions: 1 person
TX will probably be a Top 10 team within another two years. We likely will be a middle of the pack SEC team. Would people really want to see TN & CRB get destroyed by his old team?

There's a reason they play the games. You don't have a damn clue what both teams will be like in 2 years.

There's a reason they play the games. You don't have a damn clue what both teams will be like in 2 years.
No, I can't see the future and for sure know what either team will be like in two years. But unlike ours, I bet their roster will be loaded and plum full of talent. Plus they have a very good coach too. Look at their recruiting compared to ours.

Last years Longhorns class consisted of three 4 stars and was ranked 15th nationally. We aren't any where close to that under our washed up, casted off, has been coach. CRB is about 10 years past his prime. I'd rather have freaking Vandys coach at this point in time. Atleast he's full of untapped potential.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back