Armani Moore Working Out With Pacers Monday

Reactions: 1 person
Just takes one good workout. And impressing the right people.

Maybe Larry can help with his shot.

As much as I loved watching him, I'd be shocked if he made the team. Then again, I didn't think J Rich would play meaningful minutes in the playoffs his first season. I know nothing

Reactions: 2 people
Kyle singler is the NBA.

Singler was also a McDonalds All American and 2010 Final Four most outstanding player award winner.

We all like Armani because he's a Vol and he kept such a great attitude going through 3 coaches in 3 years and being such a great leader these past two seasons. However, the fact is that Singler was a better high school AND college player than Mani, tells me that he will likely be a better pro, too.

Singler played on the best team in the country and was their best player. Armani was one of the best players on a team that didn't even make the NIT.

You keep doing your Dallas Bowlin thing, though. Maybe you and Mani will be starting centers in the NBA at the same time or something.

.... Nobody understood what I was saying. Lol I'm saying singler is trash. So, if he can be in the NBA, so can Armani.

If you would Take your head out of your ass for a second, maybe you would've caught it.

.... Nobody understood what I was saying. Lol I'm saying singler is trash. So, if he can be in the NBA, so can Armani.

No we all understood exactly what you said.

If you and Singler played 1 on 1 first to 10 counting by 1's and 2's what do you think the final score would be?

No we all understood exactly what you said.

If you and Singler played 1 on 1 first to 10 counting by 1's and 2's what do you think the final score would be?

I took it to mean that Dallas was talking sh&t about a player he thinks sucks that plays on his favorite team... You all are way too sensitive to everything he says.

I took it to mean that Dallas was talking sh&t about a player he thinks sucks that plays on his favorite team... You all are way too sensitive to everything he says.

Dal said himself that since Singler is on NBA team, Armani can do it too. He's implying that Armani is as talented and accomplished as Singler. It wasn't trash talking...you have a weird obsession with defending idiocy and calling people sensitive.

Reactions: 3 people
But for real, I'm assuming Moore is doing the smart thing and looking at any state-side possibility at all. He knows as well as we do that he's probably not going to be able to play in the league anytime soon, but if gets the opportunity to work out for a team, he has virtually nothing to lose and a lot to possibly gain.

That being said, I don't see him being on payroll for any NBA team or affiliate anytime soon. D-League would be the most realistic (yet distant) possibility, and I wouldn't even bank on that.

VN Store

Back