Former Vol commit Larry Austin Jr.

Otis07

transferring to Vanderbilt after he couldn't get enough playing time at Xavier....another fresh start says he

He's the next Michael Jordan, book it. Best player I've ever seen. I think he will lead Vandy to a national title and be drafted 1st in the NBA draft in 2 years. He will make the all star team every year for 15 seasons straight, win 5-7 ships, 7 MVP's, defensive player of the year 3 times and then have a successful transition into coaching a la Doc Rivers or Steve Kerr.

JMO, though.

Reactions: 4 people
just thought it was sort of interesting since he signed with the Big orange under CCM and left when CCM was ran out of town

Reactions: 1 person
He's the next Michael Jordan, book it. Best player I've ever seen. I think he will lead Vandy to a national title and be drafted 1st in the NBA draft in 2 years. He will make the all star team every year for 15 seasons straight, win 5-7 ships, 7 MVP's, defensive player of the year 3 times and then have a successful transition into coaching a la Doc Rivers or Steve Kerr.

JMO, though.

But could he beat the 95-96 Bulls...by himself?

Reactions: 2 people
just thought it was sort of interesting since he signed with the Big orange under CCM and left when CCM was ran out of town

I think it's interesting to keep up with some of these guys that Tennessee recruited. Thanks for posting. 😀

Reactions: 1 person
Thread brings relevant info. Former UT signee transferring back into our state to play for a rival in our conference.

Typical hoops forum. Guy brings info and the first response is to take a dump on it and then it gets a bunch of likes.

Thread brings relevant info. Former UT signee transferring back into our state to play for a rival in our conference.

Typical hoops forum. Guy brings info and the first response is to take a dump on it and then it gets a bunch of likes.

Agree. Makes no sense. Should be easy not to click on if the title isn't of interest. :dunno:

It's not like there are a lot of other basketball topics to discuss in May.

Reactions: 3 people

:lolabove: "Ran out of town "...like Forrest Gump. :gone:

Agree. Makes no sense. Should be easy not to click on if the title isn't of interest. :dunno:

It's not like there are a lot of other basketball topics to discuss in May.

is he religious? Maybe we could side track into one of those discussions.:)

Agree. Lefty and I discussed it some in another thread. It has relevance.

Last edited:
Charlemagne reminds me of Paul finebaum they talk alot of s*it and don't care what the other side is unless they discuss it in person with the other person.

Charlemagne acts like he's some mogul until he's face to face w someone like Birdman like you said. Then he turns into a little *****. If you watch the video he even says he's not important just a radio guy, yet when Birdman leaves he goes and puffs his chest out again acting like he's got a check and is some kind of mogul.

VN Store

Back