Possible new recruit? (30-year-old high school player)

I've always thought some players looked too old to be playing high school ball. lol. Now I'll really be suspicious.

I guess, but good grief. 30? It's not like he's embellishing by a year or two. :lol:

Did you read the comment from one of the opposing players. He was mad that the guy dunked on him. Think he taunted him after it? Lol

If this is like the guy from Haiti several years ago that got busted I think in a national tournament and a coach recognized him from a tattoo. That guy got more in trouble because statutory rape for having sex with girls who like everyone else thought he was a high school kid but in reality a grown man.

Wow. Canada actually had laws concerning refugees and actually enforced then. What kind of crazy concept is that?

Ahhhh... ring me up in 10 years, I'll hold a scholly for ya.
7650944.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I suppose he still has four years of college eligibility, he will probably go for any offer so he doesn't get sent back to where he came from...

If this is like the guy from Haiti several years ago that got busted I think in a national tournament and a coach recognized him from a tattoo. That guy got more in trouble because statutory rape for having sex with girls who like everyone else thought he was a high school kid but in reality a grown man.

OTL: Guerdwich Montimere, the kid who wasn't there - ESPN

I think this is who you are thinking off. He was 22 pretending to be 16.

VN Store

Back