10 year show cause/NCAA, Tyndall discussion (merged)

Tyndall gets a 10 year show cause penalty and Cuse and UNC get nothing? Makes sense....

NCAA is an absolute joke and disaster of an organization.

Reactions: 43 people
Trump will have already finished both terms of his presidency before Tyndall can coach again.

Reactions: 15 people
Might as well have made it a lifetime show cause because no D-1 school is ever hiring him after this.

Reactions: 4 people
Tyndall's a bulldog. You just wait till his laywers appeal. Tyndall will bring down the NCAA over this.

Figured someone had to post it for SD. RIP brother. :birgits_giggle:

Is it just me, or does an actor from, "Arsenic and Old Lace" remind anyone else of Donnie Tyndall? And I don't mean the one who believes he is Teddy Roosevelt.

Peter Lorre was his name. Couldn't remember before. Is it just me?

Last edited:
Tyndall gets a 10 year show cause penalty and Cuse and UNC get nothing? Makes sense....

NCAA is an absolute joke and disaster of an organization.

Don't forget Frank Haith who the very same ncaa let skate away after buying a player for $10,000 while he was head coach at Miami. Even after he got let go by Missouri for committing further infractions, the ncaa is still looking the other way. Whatever Tyndall did surely pales in comparison to what Haith did. Selective enforcement is commonplace at the ncaa and needs to be rooted out, but it won't be as long as the organization remains as corrupt as it has been for decades now.

With all jokes aside, I'm not a huge Tyndall fan now, but this punishment is a little much. 3 years would have even been too much imo. Someone had to get the hammer by the big bad NCAA though with all of these blue bloods getting in trouble.

I disagree . Paying for players is much worse IMO

Needs a lifetime ban IMO

Giving out free degrees is pretty bad, too. UNC having their hearts ripped out in the championship game last week should be just a taste of what they deserve.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back