Josh Richardson Throws Down One Of The Best Dunks of The Year, Renders TNT Speechless

"Josh Richardson is a fun rookie who plays about 20 minutes a game for the Heat and has a habit of jamming the bejesus out of the ball. If you’re not up on him, well now you are."

I knew the kid would have a chance to do well in the league because of his unbelievable drive and work ethic, but I never thought he would do this well, this early in his career. First Whiteside and now Richardson. The Heat have some good scouting.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully we see J-Rich in next years dunk contest, and since he is shooting 60% from three, maybe they should put him in the three-point contest as well. Its nice that there are more VFL's doing well in the NBA.

Hopefully we see J-Rich in next years dunk contest, and since he is shooting 60% from three, maybe they should put him in the three-point contest as well. Its nice that there are more VFL's doing well in the NBA.

He won't. He said on Twitter that tricks aren't his thing.

I am so so so happy for Josh! I hope he winds up being one of if not the best the Vols have sent to the NBA!

c9378c0d554febc49afae1be69dffca6.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back