Get out of Kwe's Way

I really hope his athleticism translate to playing in games, if so then the sky's the limit for him. I see many Sports Center Top 10 plays in his future!

Reactions: 1 person
Fill in the blank:

Skillset-wise, the difference between Zach Lavine and Kwe Parker is _________.

Not talking about currently, talking about when Lavine was coming into college.

Man, sick elevation. I couldn't do any of that stuff on a 6 ft goal. Curse my mega white genetics.

:)

giphy.gif

Fill in the blank:

Height/length go a long ways. Lavine has that on Parker.

Fill in the blank:

He doesn't have the height. Westbrook and Parker are the same type player coming out though. I would say Parker is more developed at this point than freshman Russ.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/45053

I think Kwe will do a Westbrook. You can't teach that athleticism. You can teach shooting and ball-handling.

I had no idea that Westbrook was just a 3* in high school? The way he plays in the NBA now, you would have never guessed it.

Yup, I don't think he could even dunk until his junior year. He didn't get his first scholarship offer until the summer before his senior year. He's always had an hell of a work ethic and has always been a competitor. What separates Russ though is that not only is he a freak of nature, he has that same fire that MJ and Kobe had. The will to do whatever it takes to win.

Looks awesome. But we saw the same thing with Mostella and that didn't translate well until recently.

Parker is much much quicker than Mostella is/was. Also he is a better defender, which held Mostella from getting minutes at times. I think he has better handles too, and can get in the lane better. I think Mostella's shot was further along though.

Parker is much much quicker than Mostella is/was. Also he is a better defender, which held Mostella from getting minutes at times. I think he has better handles too, and can get in the lane better. I think Mostella's shot was further along though.

You think he can get into the Lane better than Mostella can now or in hs?

Mostella really became a really good slasher at times this year

You think he can get into the Lane better than Mostella can now or in hs?

Mostella really became a really good slasher at times this year

No in high school. I think he is quicker than Mostella now though. Mostella really improved at slashing this year and I hope he continues that into next year.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back