Lamonte Turner shooting the rock

Alexander and Kasongo have to get better. We need presence of the Bigs.

I'm excited about next years team. I think the recruits and returning talent are being vastly underrated by posters here.

Reactions: 4 people
That's a huge next step , but if that happens, then the team may surprise everyone.

Well I see loads of upside and with KP & Armani the accountability for total team to divvy up what those guys brought. Kyle really will be challenged in offseason with Mostella to carry this team by Barnes imo.

Well I see loads of upside and with KP & Armani the accountability for total team to divvy up what those guys brought. Kyle really will be challenged in offseason with Mostella to carry this team by Barnes imo.

Huge off season for Mostella and Hubbs. They have to play all year like they did in the tourney

Reactions: 1 person
I think kyle takes that next step. Im thinking about 10 points a game 6 rebounds and 2 blocked shots a game.

He'll need about 30 lbs and lots of offensive skill work this offseason to reach those numbers, but if it happens, it makes us probably 3-4 games better than we should be.

That's a huge next step , but if that happens, then the team may surprise everyone.

True, Phillips and Mostella really need to take that next step. Hubbs needs to provide consistent play and I look for the Admiral to really show improvement. Still a young team and if we can get one or two Freshmen to contribute right a way maybe this team gets to the NIT. On paper we seem jam packed with guards, which may not be a bad thing. Lots of IF's with this team this Fall.

Reactions: 1 person
True, Phillips and Mostella really need to take that next step. Hubbs needs to provide consistent play and I look for the Admiral to really show improvement. Still a young team and if we can get one or two Freshmen to contribute right a way maybe this team gets to the NIT. On paper we seem jam packed with guards, which may not be a bad thing. Lots of IF's with this team this Fall.

Agree .

NIT ? If what you are saying actually happens then it should be NCAA T

NIT ? If what you are saying actually happens then it should be NCAA T

No, there is too much youth and inexperience on this team. Talent is there, but CRB needs another recruiting class with some quality BIGS. Getting to the NCAA tourney will be a huge task and if they get there it will probably be CRB best coaching job and a SEC Coach of the Year possibility for him.

VN Store

Back