Kwe Parker to play in 2016 Ballislife All-American Game

There is some great talent in that game. Several 5 stars and some high fours. I think Parker can be as good as any of them though. He has the potential.

Been watching Parker for awhile. He's an amazing talent. Can't wait to see what he does at the college level.

Reactions: 3 people
Only 3 of the all stars are going to the SEC. Not bad to have an all star coming to Tennessee.

Around the world starts next yr. Horse will be the yr after.

I could only force myself to watch about 5 minutes of it. did Kwe ever go past half court on defense in the game?

I know they don't want to risk injury, but not really much more than a shooting exhibition. kwe did have a couple of dunks in the short bit I watched.

I could only force myself to watch about 5 minutes of it. did Kwe ever go past half court on defense in the game?

I know they don't want to risk injury, but not really much more than a shooting exhibition. kwe did have a couple of dunks in the short bit I watched.

Haven't been able to watch any of this one yet, but I usually have trouble watching these kind of games also. The effort always looks like 80% on the offensive end, and 30% on the defensive side.

But the kids would probably say that's 110% they gave that game tho. Haha

Ahh it is a all star game they don't want too much defense being played. If you watched any highlights from school ball he is a big time shot blocker and he can get some steals occasionally. I just don't think he was giving his all at all in this don't worry to much on it

VN Store

Back