Chris Ogden a candidate for UTSA HC job

bleedingTNorange

Per Cory Gunkel of scout, would obviously open up a spot on Barnes' staff, would be interesting to see what direction he would go.

Reactions: 1 person
Per Cory Gunkel of scout, would obviously open up a spot on Barnes' staff, would be interesting to see what direction he would go.

Interesting, would have thought Lanier would have been our assistant who would be considered by other programs. Only helps that our assistants are getting looks at HC opportunities.

He's not gonna take an assistant gig
Would be worth a shot. Good recruiter, and there aren't any other schools beside of sfa, and maybe vandy or lousville that could be come open, and it could take a year or two for the louwville gig, and I highly doubt Louisville even gives him a look.

Would be worth a shot. Good recruiter, and there aren't any other schools beside of sfa, and maybe vandy or lousville that could be come open, and it could take a year or two for the louwville gig, and I highly doubt Louisville even gives him a look.

There will be more openings bro. Lol

WKU imo.

At a big/ mid time school? Who? Just wondering.

Lol do you think he's going to get a better job than the job that just fired him at Okie State? They're aren't necessarily a "big time school". He's trending down not up.

UTSA is cleaning house. Fired Larry Coker & hired Frank Wilson off the LSU staff for football HC and then fired the BB HC too--a needed change, in both cases.

VN Store

Back