Lofton Continued His Career

VolDave53

Life is Good, Just Look Around ~ Matt Prater
In Europe. Everyone knows that, I get it. But, his long distance bombing also continued. A short highlight reel:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Cpw1J1f-Q3M[/youtube]

Fond memories of no so long ago.

Reactions: 4 people
I was lucky enough to be a student the 4 years he played so got to see him play a ton of games. Such a smooth shot.

Reactions: 3 people
Loved to watch him shoot the ball. No doubt one of the greatest shooters to ever wear the UT orange uniform. Class act as well. Is he still playing in Turkey now or another league? I know he's moved around quite a bit since leaving Knoxville.

I'm not going to go so far as to put them in the same category, but I remember a lot of Curry-esque moments from Mr Lofton. Loved watching him perform !!!

Reactions: 2 people
In Europe. Everyone knows that, I get it. But, his long distance bombing also continued. A short highlight reel:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Cpw1J1f-Q3M[/youtube]

Fond memories of no so long ago.

I'm not going to lie. Great to see a Lofton reel, but it was worth opening for the music alone

I loved when he busted from like 28' against Durant's (and Barnes') Longhorns down the stretch to set up the victory. So fun to watch.

He could pull up in the parking lot and still drain the three. Range was never an issue. Towards the end of his Vol days, as soon as he crossed the foul line at the other end I was ready for him to drop one in.

One of the all time greats.

The struggle he went through before his senior year and the way he handled it is nothing short of super human... My top three all time Vols: 1. The Sheriff 2. Eric Berry 3. C. Lofton

I have so many favorite Vols it's difficult to list them on one page, but Chris Lofton will never be topped, just equaled. Loved the whole video, especially the 1st shot and DEFINITELY the last shot.

Besiktas is my favorite Turkish club which is awesome. The Turkish league always has a lot of former greats from college and pros. Their soccer team is the same way...aging European stars head there.

My dad has gone to practices since before time. Before C-LOs freshmen season he said "Derek I dont know how Kentucky passed on this Lofton kid. Ive never seen someone shoot such an unblockable shot and it drop so pure." I thought ok sure until we saw him play and I thought Holy Crap Duke can have JJ Ill take this kid.

Reactions: 1 person
Besiktas is my favorite Turkish club which is awesome. The Turkish league always has a lot of former greats from college and pros. Their soccer team is the same way...aging European stars head there.

Where is Lofton playing at now? I checked their roster & he's not even listed. Is he playing elsewhere now or injured? Thanks!

VN Store

Back