His Stat line, for those interested

25 Minutes

12 points
2 rebounds
4 assists
1 steal
2 TOs
2 fouls

3-4 FTs, 1-2 From the three point line and 4-9 from the floor.

He did fairly well, though he was very timid during the majority of what I saw him play. He also had a run of possessions in the 3rd quarter where he just got straight up blown by on defense. All in all he should make a team by the end of it if he plays like this, especially once he gets acclimated to a system and to the speed of the NBA, because a lot of his issues, especially defensively, are rotational and not knowing other players tendencies right now.

Reactions: 18 people
Not to mention he was running PG on a team he just joined with very limited knowledge of the coaches, players, plays, and his own teammates tendencies. Not a bad showing at all.

Reactions: 1 person
Happy for him! Hope he can get to a point where he's in a rotation somewhere and can contribute. I'd love to have more vols in the NBA to follow

Obviously the announcers were very impressed with him. He will only get better probably if given the opportunity. Those assists were really impressive.

Keeps that up and he's definitely going to get a long term deal. He looked like a vet out there.

Considering he was just thrown out there on a brand new team, I'd say he did very well.

Hope he keeps it up!

His Stat line, for those interested

25 Minutes

12 points
2 rebounds
4 assists
1 steal
2 TOs
2 fouls

3-4 FTs, 1-2 From the three point line and 4-9 from the floor.

He did fairly well, though he was very timid during the majority of what I saw him play. He also had a run of possessions in the 3rd quarter where he just got straight up blown by on defense. All in all he should make a team by the end of it if he plays like this, especially once he gets acclimated to a system and to the speed of the NBA, because a lot of his issues, especially defensively, are rotational and not knowing other players tendencies right now.

Still trying to figure out how the terrible 76'ers couldn't use him!?!?

Reactions: 2 people
Worst case scenario for Jordy, Jeff Hornacek was just fired. I believe he had full control of his roster and player personel, too. So the man who brought him up is now gone. Maybe Jordan shines in extended minutes or maybe he is regulated back to the D League only to be picked up by another team down the road...just have to wait and see.

He's on NBA 2K now. You can now have a UT starting lineup of CJ, Richardson, McRae, Tobias, Stokes. I'm thinking about starting a season with the Magic and trading to get JRich, JMac, and Stokes.

Still trying to figure out how the terrible 76'ers couldn't use him!?!?

Im a huge sixers fan and they were wanting to use him....They gave him numerous chances in training camp and Mcrae looked horrible....He played great the other night. I hope he keeps it up.

VN Store

Back