Admiral Schofield...

SJAVol32

Is going to be a first team All-SEC in the future. The way he plays on the offensive end and rebounds. He has star potential. He uses his body extremely well when it's needed.

Reactions: 4 people
Was the recipient of some great passes, but his movement without the ball put him in the position to get the bucket. Best he has looked all year and he has had some good nights.

Much much much quicker than I thought he was going to be. He gets his shots off extremely quick for a bigger guy.

Great game for him tonight, very impressive.

Reactions: 5 people
Admiral understands the game and his role. Add in that thick body with really good quickness - ball player.

Reactions: 2 people
Imagine if he loses even more weight and really dedicated himself to becoming a SF or a stronger SG. He lost like 26lbs over the summer, imagine him losing more weight and becoming even quicker.

Can't wait to watch him and Shembarri develop.

Reactions: 1 person
He reminds me of a lesser Justise Winslow. I think he has the potential to be a guy that scores and then turns around and guards the opposing team's best player.

he met and took picture with my young kids and has averaged double digits since. Not saying they are responsible for his success, but they probably are

Reactions: 7 people
Imagine if he loses even more weight and really dedicated himself to becoming a SF or a stronger SG. He lost like 26lbs over the summer, imagine him losing more weight and becoming even quicker.

Can't wait to watch him and Shembarri develop.

I think he is a a great power forward because of his ability to step out and hit the 3. But your right. He would be an awesome small forward. But I think he should keep the weight. More of an advantage over smaller guys.

Seems like his weight is solid muscle.

Really does, it's not as if he's carrying around baby fat it doesn't appear, looks built much like Stokes was. I think a hybrid 3/4 is pretty realistic, and with his ability to hit the 3 and handles it's definitely a legit possibility. I feel very good about 1-4 going forward, it's that 5 spot that is the question mark to me.

Really does, it's not as if he's carrying around baby fat it doesn't appear, looks built much like Stokes was. I think a hybrid 3/4 is pretty realistic, and with his ability to hit the 3 and handles it's definitely a legit possibility. I feel very good about 1-4 going forward, it's that 5 spot that is the question mark to me.
But way more athletic than Stokes. His ceiling is very high.

VN Store

Back