Jabari McGhee to WKU

cncchris33

Observations: Sun Devils beat UNLV, keep picking up quality victories

"Tennessee transfer Jabari McGhee has committed to*Western Kentucky, sources told CBS Sports. He will have three years of eligibility remaining."

They are wrong on the years of eligibility I think. Should only have 2.5 years after sitting out the rest of this season and first semester next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Congrats Jabari. It's a beautiful campus my cousin goes there. Good luck on the hill.

I will waive a red towel today....and wonder if Clem Haskins is still alive, they had some strong teams

Jabari is joining Willie Carmichael at WKU. Having Chris Shumate on staff at WKU is the primary reason for their landing at WKU. They should do well in BG

Reactions: 4 people
Jabari is joining Willie Carmichael at WKU. Having Chris Shumate on staff at WKU is the primary reason for their landing at WKU. They should do well in BG

WKU offered while he was at Hargrave. Shumate wasn't the coach there at that time!
Thanks for the well wishes!

WKU offered while he was at Hargrave. Shumate wasn't the coach there at that time!
Thanks for the well wishes!

Jabari had a relationship with Coach Harper prior to his matriculation at UT. However, his relationships with Shumate and Willie were key in this situation.

Last edited:
Matriculating

4707739-9987160368-c82fd.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Well I suppose enough time hasn't passed. Lots of itinerant players keep coming up in the VN discussions.

I can think of four or five. One was just a commit and played in the TBA two days ago. Darius Thompson because he could have arguably made a difference as a PG the last two years and he's playing a lot on a highly ranked team. JM because, I think, he has relatives posting on VN. Owens will get some attention once he see's the court at St. John's.

I can think of four or five. One was just a commit and played in the TBA two days ago. Darius Thompson because he could have arguably made a difference as a PG the last two years and he's playing a lot on a highly ranked team. JM because, I think, he has relatives posting on VN. Owens will get some attention once he see's the court at St. John's.

WELL if that's the case, JM's page won't be turning anytime soon!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back