Hubbs has knee surgery

First McGhee and now Hubbs this stinks. So we looking at Punter/Baulkmam/Schofield/Moore/Reese

This sucks. I hope this doesn't linger on like Maymon or Croom's did. I know their situations were a little different than Hubbs, but still a lot can happen with a surgery. The good news is that if this is something that keeps him out, then I think he'll still be eligible for a medical RS this year.

First McGhee and now Hubbs this stinks. So we looking at Punter/Baulkmam/Schofield/Moore/Reese

Id go with Punter, Baulk, Moore, Reese and Kasongo. Then Stella can come in at the 2 and slide everybody else down. Can substitute normal from there.

Hope he is back soon. He got thrown into tough situation, essentially becoming the co star of an offense in a very short period of time. Strength and conditioning nightmare

Good news that he decided to go ahead with the surgery. He is going to be needed and he needs to be healthy.

Reactions: 1 person
Good news that he decided to go ahead with the surgery. He is going to be needed and he needs to be healthy.

I had hoped he already had it during this extended break,without Hubbs we won't win more than 12.

Hubbs III was the disliked player a year ago. It's Mostella this year.

I think with Hubbs last year was a mental thing. He wasn't 100% confident in his game after the injury. If there is no improvement in Mostella by SEC play, he won't see the floor much, which could possibly turn into another transfer situation.

I think with Hubbs last year was a mental thing. He wasn't 100% confident in his game after the injury. If there is no improvement in Mostella by SEC play, he won't see the floor much, which could possibly turn into another transfer situation.

I don't know about Mostella's history of being coached. He seems pretty raw and undisciplined.

I see a pretty good improvement in his discipline this year. Still not making shots is more the problem

That's what I thought. This might be the first that he's been taught fundamentals. Tyndall spent a large part of his time teaching the Donnie Ball Defense.

His shots will drop if he keeps taking them. Mostella has a ton of talent and potential. Poor defense and some bad turnovers led him to Tyndall's bench.

VN Store

Back