Jabari McGhee Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullins2010

Patrick Brown (@patrickbrownTFP) tweeted at 8:08 PM on Tue, Dec 01, 2015:
More hoops news: Tennessee announces Jabari McGhee is transferring.

Reactions: 1 person
Patrick Brown (@patrickbrownTFP) tweeted at 8:11 PM on Tue, Dec 01, 2015:
Barnes on McGhee in release: "He's a team guy & what he ultimately wants is to have a more impactful role on his team, which I understand."

Jabari has huge potential. Said I wouldn't critique Barnes, so that's all I'm saying.

I guess he needs to find a team more desperate for post players than Tennessee.

Wherever in hell that is. .......

He would play a lot more minutes at a mid major level. He's just a little small for a post player in the SEC. I can't argue with his decision. I hope he does well wherever he transfers.

Reactions: 5 people
If he goes to a lower level program... they could be very good in their league. He might see more NCAAT action there than his TN teammates ever will.

Jabari has huge potential. Said I wouldn't critique Barnes, so that's all I'm saying.

If I had to name all the positives I could about him, upside/potential would be pretty low/not on the list. I think he will be tough to find an instant replacement for, but I think he was about to be recruited over with Fulk/Williams coming in next season.

With that being said, he always played his ass off. I hope he finds a happy home.

He could even find a better opportunity at another P5... one where he's a 4 and isn't ever going to be forced to guard the 5. He might even develop into a 3. The 3 isn't a huge need at TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back