Must see highlight reel of Kwe Parker done by UT

Somebody call the orthopedic surgeon!

Parker be leaving broken ankles all over the court!

AV

Watched Mostella jumpin over 3 guys to dunk before we signed him.
Not much since.
This is impressive, but can he play the game?

Reactions: 8 people
Not much since.

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thoughts, but apparently this guy can play defense too. Maybe needs to develop his outside shot some, but otherwise good to go.

can he shoot? play defense?

One of his highlight videos on YouTube I can't remember which one he talks about proving he's more than a dunker, it was the cliche question what's the team getting in you, he goes on to mention he loves playing defense and wants to go against the opposing teams best player and shut them down.

I'm excited about this kid, one of the freakiest athletes I've seen, his bounce reminds me of Westbrook from OKC.

Not much since.

I think he can with the right coach. Barnes should develop him nicely.

One of his highlight videos on YouTube I can't remember which one he talks about proving he's more than a dunker, it was the cliche question what's the team getting in you, he goes on to mention he loves playing defense and wants to go against the opposing teams best player and shut them down.

I'm excited about this kid, one of the freakiest athletes I've seen, his bounce reminds me of Westbrook from OKC.

I posted that video on his thread yesterday. Looked like he was OK shooting the three and a great shot blocker.

This is pretty sick, but I agree with the general feeling of other posters. He's gonna have to develop more as a shooter. I don't know about his defense. He's in this video dunking all over the place, many times uncontested, and when he stays playing for us he's gonna be playing against MUCH better (D1 scholarship) talent than those he's up against in high school, which will level the playing field more. The parity of talent isn't always in basketball what it is in football in terms of D1 schools, which IMO is why we see so many upsets in March Madness. I believe CRB can do the developing needed, and overall really like him, looking forward to seeing him in the Big Orange!

VN Store

Back