Vols land PG Kwe Parker

Boom!We really needed this guy because he's a stud. Not really a position of need with Lamonte Turner on the roster, but he's a baller!!! Go Vols!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
When's the last time we had 3 that could play pg?!? Wouldn't be surprised to see him and Fulk being 4 stars when it's said and done.

Ps: where's the Barnes is washed up and can't recruit anymore crowd at?

Reactions: 3 people
When's the last time we had 3 that could play pg?!? Wouldn't be surprised to see him and Fulk being 4 stars when it's said and done.

And Kwe can play SG If needed. It'll be nice to see.

Yup all 3 can play the 1 or 2, whatever is needed. I hope in 2017 CRB can land us some bigs and wings.

Would love to see this staff still pursue Fernando strongly, if they land him then make room, I don't think they will but I would definitely be for it.

When's the next game? 😀

Would love to see this staff still pursue Fernando strongly, if they land him then make room, I don't think they will but I would definitely be for it.

They have picked up his recruitment. Lanier is trying to get down to see one of his games. They have also have continued to contact him. They plan on signing one possibly 2 in the spring and he is their top target

Reactions: 4 people

Think we got a chance BTO? I really like Fernando as well, and if we found a way to make room for him this class would be a great building block. Probably around a top 35 class really.

Yup all 3 can play the 1 or 2, whatever is needed. I hope in 2017 CRB can land us some bigs and wings.

And I think that's what Barnes is setting up for now. He can use playing time as a tool. Right now. We don't have players that recruits fear will take minutes away from them at the Wings and post.

VN Store

Back