Bruin, you deserve your own thread for this.

bleedingTNorange

Kudos to you sir, credit where credit is due :hi:

Here's what I know as of now, first off, I posted some bad info this morning on the LOI rules as far as timing. I apologize and take the blame. My fault. As I said earlier, what I posted was an answer I had gotten on the subject from Tennessee officials this morning when I sought some clarification after reading the question on the board.

Anyway, here's the deal, as someone asked earlier, a prospect has 7 days to return a signed LOI to the institution he's signing with as long as the letter was signed and dated by today (Nov. 18). I can say for sure that Parker had an LOI from Tennessee in his possession today.

With that said, I don't think we're going to hear anything on him tonight, and I'm not sure that it will be tomorrow. However I do think he will sign and I'm giving it the Hubbs, 'I like where Tennessee is with him' designation as of now.

-VQ

Reactions: 5 people
Some of u guys really take this MB stuff serious.
Is there some kind of therapist that u visit when u post something that is proven wrong?
Do u want to hurt yourselves?

It's opinion and entertainment boys.

Reactions: 3 people
Some of u guys really take this MB stuff serious.
Is there some kind of therapist that u visit when u post something that is proven wrong?
Do u want to hurt yourselves?

It's opinion and entertainment boys.

Lol

It's all in fun man!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back