Kwe Parker decommits. Lists Tennessee as a contender

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be closer to home going to TN. High Point is just north of Charlotte.

Reactions: 2 people
247Sports is hearing that a couple SEC schools are now in the mix...Florida and Tennessee are expected to make strong runs in his recruitment according to sources close to his recruitment.

~Jerry Meyer/247 Sports

That's pretty much it.

Can he do anything besides Dunk it? We've seen this before, then nothing on the court.

Tennessee working to get him on campus next week for an official visit per VQ, if that happens and Parker is looking to sign in November and not wait til spring, gotta like our chances IMO.

Reactions: 5 people
Tennessee working to get him on campus next week for an official visit per VQ, if that happens and Parker is looking to sign in November and not wait til spring, gotta like our chances IMO.

I've been watching his highlight videos all day. Someone said he has a 45" vertical? He's insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

This or Next weekend would be only shots to get him in before this signing period is over

I have a feeling we are behind this decommitment and we get this done

Reactions: 1 person
Okay so here is what I have heard. Credit Des Oliver for staying on this kid hard. Look for him to Ov this weekend as Vq has stated. Also staff really thinks that they have a shot at him committing this weekend on his Ov.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't want. He's too highly rated for us. CRB needs to stick with the lower rated guys with mid-major offers because he's lost his recruiting touch. (blue font)

Okay so here is what I have heard. Credit Des Oliver for staying on this kid hard. Look for him to Ov this weekend as Vq has stated. Also staff really thinks that they have a shot at him committing this weekend on his Ov.

If he comes this weekend then very little doubt we were behind this decommitment

Great sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back