Take part in media day!

I totally thought this would be an opportunity for us to be able to sit on the press conference; that this would finally be my chance to chase my dream in becoming a sports reporter. You have crushed them sir...or ma'am with a double sided mirror selfie.

I totally thought this would be an opportunity for us to be able to sit on the press conference; that this would finally be my chance to chase my dream in becoming a sports reporter. You have crushed them sir...or ma'am with a double sided mirror selfie.

Lol. It's what I though too, but not the case.

Shembarri Phillips in his uniform (from media day).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Here is the entire live stream of today's media day.

Tennessee Basketball Media ... on Livestream

Pretty good interview from Armani, he really feels like he and Kevin Punter have a lot of control over this team, when asked about the leadership of the team. Says all the players really focus on the fundamentals and small details that Rick Barnes tries to teach (and he mentions that is 'different' compared to past coaches) Says everyone is hungry and focused.

Here is the entire live stream of today's media day.

Tennessee Basketball Media ... on Livestream

Pretty good interview from Armani, he really feels like he and Kevin Punter have a lot of control over this team, when asked about the leadership of the team. Says all the players really focus on the fundamentals and small details that Rick Barnes tries to teach (and he mentions that is 'different' compared to past coaches) Says everyone is hungry and focused.

It was really fun to watch, and one of those hover boards are certainly on my Christmas wish list. Haha

VN Store

Back